Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Have you or your loved one suffered serious injury or neglect in a nursing home? Has a loved one passed away in a nursing home from neglect or maltreatment?
Nursing home abuse and neglect can be any of the following:
- Failure to seek medical attention for serious health conditions
- Malnutrition or dehydration
- Physical abuse or cruelty by staff
- Bedsores caused by neglect or failure to reposition a patient
- Falls due to failure to supervise or unsafe conditions
If you or a loved one have fallen victim to these forms of abuse or neglect, call Spellman Law Firm today so you can schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys.