Elizabeth (Beth) PudenzPartner email@example.com 515-465-5326 LinkedIn Profile
Elizabeth Pudenz has been practicing law in the area of civil litigation since 2007. She began her career in Cook County, Illinois where she practiced in the areas of medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, premises liability, construction liability and trucking and automobile accidents. While in Chicago, she gained extensive first and second chair trial experience trying dozens of cases reaching favorable verdicts for her clients. She also successfully handled hundreds of binding arbitrations in Cook County and the surrounding counties where she presented and defended cases before arbitrators obtaining successful awards for her clients. Ms. Pudenz has years of experience handling particularly complicated injury cases including wrongful death, birth injuries, spinal cord injuries and victims of sexual abuse. Over the years, she has obtained numerous settlements for her clients as a result of her dedicated tireless advocating. She was selected to the Super Lawyers 2018 Great Plains Rising Stars list which is limited to 2.5% of attorneys in the state of Iowa.
After starting a family, Ms. Pudenz returned to her hometown of Des Moines, Iowa to join the Spellman Law Firm. She continues to practice in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and workers' compensation.
Ms. Pudenz enjoys traveling, cooking, running and spending time with her husband and children.
Past and current professional associations and memberships:
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Women's Bar Association
- The Illinois Health Lawyer Association
- The Chicago Bar Association
- Great Plains Rising Star 2018, 2019 and 2020
Admitted to bar:
- Illinois 2006
- Iowa 2015
- The John Marshall Law School, JD, 2006
- Loyola University Chicago College of Law, Master of Laws in Health Law (LLM), 2007
- Depaul University, BA (International Studies, Minor in Math) 2003
- State of Iowa Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois