Thomas SpellmanPartner email@example.com 515-465-5326 LinkedIn Profile
Thomas Spellman has been advocating for his clients as a partner at the Spellman Law Firm for over 30 years. His practice areas include civil litigation, workers' compensation and personal injury law. Tom is known for his dedication and enthusiasm in advocating for his injured clients’ rights. He has successfully handled a wide variety of workers' compensation and personal injury cases as lead trial counsel and co-counsel throughout the State of Iowa.
Tom obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan in 1984. Prior to that, he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 1981 from Drake University.
Tom has been married to his wife JoAnn since 1987. They have three children. Tom is an avid Iowa State University football and basketball fan. He enjoys attending Iowa State games, golfing, running and spending time with his family.
Past and current professional associations and memberships:
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Dallas County Bar Association
Admitted to bar:
- 1985, Iowa
- Thomas Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan - Juris Doctor Degree, 1984
- Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa - Bachelor of Arts Degree, 1981
- State of Iowa Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- United States District Court, Southern District of Iowa